Terms & Privacy
Prices shown on the website are final and we are unable to offer subsequent price adjustments on items bought before the sale. Please note that the usual 14-day returns policy applies to all items bought during the sale.
We reserve the right to modify the price of our Goods on our Website at any time and without prior notice. Changes to the price of Goods will not affect your Order once we have accepted the Order and sent to you an Order Confirmation.
Use of this site is provided by Born Store subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Born Store reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Born Store is provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Born Store be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst Born Store endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
5. Born Store does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Born Store . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Born Store to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Born Store) All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that Born Store is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
9. By placing an order with Born Store you agree to pay any customs fees or import duties applied to your goods. This also relates to any returns you wish to send back that are held at customs.
10. We cannot guarantee that your order can be canceled in time. Please note that we are unable to recall orders once they have been shipped and you will have to return the orders to us as normal, using the enclosed returns form.
11. Born Store reserves the right to cancel any suspected fraudulent orders without notification.
12. Upon placing an order with Born Store you accept all costs and responsibility of returning goods to us. Born Store reserves the right to refuse and send back any returns that are not in the original condition, with hangtags attached or outside the 28 days returns period.
13. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
If you have any questions/comments about our Terms and Conditions, you should contact us at email@example.com
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect payment details and will only use the information that we do collect about you lawfully as outlined below:
1.The information we collect will only be used by Born Store. Every time we email you we will give you the chance to refuse any such emails in the future.
2.The information we collect will typically consist of: your name, address, telephone number, delivery address and email address.
3.This information is collected when you subscribe to our mailing list, order through the online store or create an account with us.
4.We will endeavour to keep the information we hold about you up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any inaccuracies please let us know and we will correct it promptly.
5.The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and in accordance with US and UK law.
6.When you make a purchase from our online store, our secure payment provider, Paypal, asks you to provide either your credit/debit card details or your Paypal details, in order to make the transaction. The information that Paypal may ask you for is:
- Your card number
- Your card security code (printed on the back of some cards)
- Your card “valid from” date and expiration date
- Your card “issue number” (for certain types of cards only)
- The name printed on your card
This information is collected securely by Paypal. We never see your full card details, as only the cardholder name and the last four digits of the card number are supplied to us by Paypal.
7.We may use technology such as a “cookie” to monitor users of this site such as which areas of the site you use most or least often and how often you use the website. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user, it is not linked to any of your personal information on our site. It may be possible for you to modify your browser to prevent this happening and you may still be able to use our site.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: Name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping, improving our products and services and making improvements to the functionality of the site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at email@example.com
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website by tailoring if to a customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These are strictly necessary to the working of the website and if disabled then various functionalities on the site will be broken.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please be aware that this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.